9.22.2008

Lacking

Sorry for the lack of posting recently but there has not been TOO much to blog about. One thing that IS blogworthy however is this weekend. It was TWIRP (The Woman is Required to Pay) week at our school and Friday was our annual Barndance followed by a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Saturday. Both days were absolutely amazing and I had a much needed relaxing fun time.

My date Kylie (Zach's girlfriend, he was out of town) and I went to the Barndance as an 80's jazzercise couple. We got one vote for best costume.





My date to Magic Mountain was Greta. Last year Greta, Brad Claypool, Courtney Weatherly and I all went so this year was a repeat and it was every bit as good.

Face Game


Shaky Face Game


Thanks to Kylie and Hillary (and facebook) for the photos.

oh and the cubs clinched the playoffs. yes.

1 comment:

Justin Blomgren said...

wow, swooping in on Zach's girlfriend while he's out of town. I didn't expect it out of you. haha, it was good seeing you this weekend