10.21.2008

Carson and I

We have a vice, so sue us. Who doesn't. Ours just happens to be an arcade. Carson and I rarely get to hang out anymore due to our busy schedules and us not being roommates anymore (I'm still bitter). So we try to set aside specific time where we can just enjoy each other, joke around, be ourselves, and catch up on our lives. The tradition of Gameworks on Sundays is a tradition that started last year with us around January and just stuck because we enjoyed it so much. I've been planning on doing a post like this for months now, I guess I just finally got around to it and got some good photos. So here ya go.



















4 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

BEST POST EVER!!!!

Justin Blomgren said...

you two make me happy

Andy Mok said...

it's cool. i'm glad you didn't ask me to come cause i didn't wanna go anyway. jk. it doesn't look that fun anyways. jk. i hate you both. jk. love you. not kidding. sorry, i'm done.

Courtney Hunter said...

lets do focus meetings there...