12.22.2009

Mical left this morning. We had SO much fun the last 6 days. We got to eat a LOT of food (my favorite) and spent some good time in the city as well as just relaxing and hanging out around my house. It's so fun to be able to show somebody around my hometown and introduce them to the places and things that make home HOME to me. I already cannot wait until she gets to visit again and hope she had as much of a blast as I did!

Things we did:
Eat
Billy Graham Museum
Shedd Aquarium
Eat
Blue Man Group
Millenium Park
Magnificent Mile
Eat
Relax
Eat

Here are a few photos from our time here













2 comments:

Brad Claypool said...

Dude! Those pics are amazing! I'm jealous. I can't wait to get out and do some shooting up here. Glad you're having fun at home!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures baby!! please email them and the others to me! :) miss you and miss CHICAGO. i had a BLAST!!!