3.18.2008

Golfing

I miss golfing. It is one of the things that I miss most about my summers at home growing up that I wish I had more time to do. All throughout high school I worked at a country club during my summers and got the privilege of just about all the free golf I wanted (as long as I wasnt working), and very nice courses, so I'm kind of spoiled in that respect. Anyways, I was always allowed to bring a guest and the obvious choice for me was to bring my brother. My brother and I are very close and he is for sure my best friend and we love playing sports and talking and hanging out and golf is a perfect venue for us to do all three of those things at once, how convenient. So today I got to do one of my favorite things. Play golf with my brother! We went over to Paradise Knolls off of Van Buren for a little morning golf. It was so great to have a week off of school and just take it easy and shoot the breeze with Drew. We had a great time competing in "closest to the pin", "straightest drive", and "longest drive" competitions and just being goofballs shootin with my camera and enjoying the free morning like the good old days. So bro, heres to you. Thanks so much for the fun morning and takin some awesome pictures.

















More pictures will be on my face.

5 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Awesome post with some great pics. Nice little tribute to the bro, and my favorite picture is the one of Drew, with the hat he looks like a pro.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney Hunter said...

adam cook. how are you still single?

trevor van meter said...

i forgot you played... we need to play sometime.. ill fill you in on the details, those of which i will not share on here... i played today and realized playing by urself gets old after 4 holes...