8.03.2009

New School and a Trip Home

Tomorrow I am flying to Michigan. My grandpa is letting me borrow his car until I graduate and I could not be more happy or thankful! It has been a real struggle the past three years but especially this summer living without wheels, but no more! I fly to Michigan tomorrow, drive from Detroit to Chicago on Wednesday, then Thursday morning my Dad and I are leaving from Chicago to head back out here to Temecula. I'm very excited for the road trip and will let you know how it turns out. In the meantime here is a skyline photo from my recent trip to Düsseldorf.

2 comments:

Brad Claypool said...

Dude that's awesome about the car! I am a little confused why it says "new school" though.

AdamCook said...

Cuz the post before was old school. That was a picture from Thailand. Last year. Old School. The picture on todays post was from Germany. This Summer. Recently. New School. Try to keep up.