8.13.2009

San Diego

As the summer winds down not unlike most people, Mical and I have found ourselves scrambling when we're not working or on family vacations to do all the things we said we would do. Last night we both had no plans and decided to go down to San Diego, since it's a lot easier to make the trip from Temecula than Riverside, and let me tell you it turned out to be a GREAT day. We went to Body Worlds in the afternoon, then walked around Hillcrest for a little bit until one of my favorite restaurants Hash House a go-go or, Hungry Hashies as my brother and I like to call it, opened up for dinner and then finished off the day by strolling around Coronado. San Diego is one of my all-time favorite cities and it was a lot of fun being able to spend time in so many different areas in one day. Here are two pictures from last night of Hotel Del.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an AWESOME photographer!! Always love looking at your pics :)

Brad Claypool said...

These are awesome pics man. Great job. I love the second one. And you can actually see stars...in southern California!