4.08.2010

There are 3 weeks left in my undergraduate career. I know everyone says, "Oh man, its so crazy moving into a new stage of life..." and it most definitely is but I'm really excited to see what this next stage of life is going to bring me. I get to travel to Uganda with our ISP program right after graduation, then after that I have an internship with a church in Japan. I'm so excited to see how much I'm going to grow and all the things I'll learn. It's for sure going to be a long summer being away from Mical and everyone at home but I think in the long run it will be worth it. It is definitely a lot to have going on while trying to graduate and spend my last few weeks here at CBU.

I'll keep you posted on how things are turning out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ you really can be a professional photographer. Your pics could be a great coffee table book. You've got talent