5.29.2010

Day 2

I don't think I'll be posting everyday but today was a pretty chill day so I think I got it in me :). This morning Sonja (Pastor Lowe's wife) made us a delicious breakfast of bacon (YUM) eggs and biscuits which was the perfect way to start out my day. Today was spent getting acquainted with the church properties, the street we live on, the bus routes, and some of the city. We walked around the different properties and then drove into downtown Yokohama and they showed me a little bit of the area and where the essentials are, the cleaners, the bakery, post, Starbucks, you know. The essentials :). After that we grabbed some sushi to go on the way home and came back for lunch and a nap. After the nap Sonja made enchiladas for dinner, she is taking SUCH good care of me and my belly! Now I'm just winding down getting ready for bed. Tomorrow we'll have church and the first day of the class I'll be teaching. Please pray that God would use me to speak His words and continue to lead me in my experiences here.



More to come when there's more to tell!

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good & doing great things. Can't wait to hear more!!! Take out ... wow That looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Why do your posts always make me hungry?