11.13.2007

hmm...

soooo I realize that after starting a blog I got lazy and haven't blogged in an altogether unacceptable long period of time. So I very much apologize for that BUT if we're to be honest with each other... how important are my blogging thoughts in the grand scheme of things, not very is the answer to that question. So while I do apologize I'm kind of over it already so I hope you are too.

These past couple of weeks have been pretty long in the fact that its in the heart of the semester and things are beginning to drag on as well as I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving so much and going home!! on top of this two of my roommates Zach and Art are coming with me. Needless to say this is shaping up to be an AMAZING trip... My parents have already called dibs on the first day we are there to take us out to breakfast (which I'm TOTALLY ok with) and have a fun time with us for themselves. SO back to my thought I have been looking forward to all these things and getting very weary of the day to day, same old routine of going to school.

However, in the last week and weekend and so far in the beginning of this week, God has been teaching me amazing things about and from his word which have been really encouraging me. Its awesome to me to see that even though I'm feeling weary and apathetic with the daily routine I can be uplifted and encouraged through learning about things COMPLETELY unrelated and just being continually drawn nearer to God on a daily basis. While I'm still eagerly anticipating Thanksgiving and a break from school and not elated with the pattern I let myself fall into, God is faithful and is the Great Sustainer..

So, all this to say

1 comment:

carsonbelmont said...

So I was downstairs laughing out loud when I saw that picture. Sorry I wont be joining in Chi Town.